Salon Estetika : electro-stimulation and beauty care
In April, EMSPRO participated in the 2023 edition of the Estetika beauty care trade show. The event took place from April 1 to 3 inclusive, at the Palais 6 and 7 of Brussels Expo. Wellness and care professionals joined us at the i-Motion booth! We made them (re)discover the revolutionary benefits of the i-Motion electro-stimulation devices in the practice of aesthetic and beauty care.
Electro-stimulation: activator of well-being, beauty and slimming
Electro-stimulation is a technique that uses electrical impulses to stimulate muscles and nerves. Its practice is becoming more and more successful in Europe in the world of sports and fitness. But its beneficial effects go far beyond that. In the context of aesthetic care, Electro-stimulation is used to activate blood circulation, improve the appearance of the skin and help with weight loss.
If electro-stimulation is used for dynamic physical activities of the “fitness” type, it is also used for more static, relaxing or meditative beauty treatments.
Visit the EMSPRO booth on ESTETIKA in 3D view
"EMS" for "Electro-Myo-Stimulation
The principle of electro-myo-stimulation (EMS) is based on the stimulation of the body with very finely dosed electrical impulses. The better the material and the more intelligently it is designed, the betterthe results.
Already popular in the world of fitness and paramedical care, the EMS is proving to be very useful in the practice of aesthetic care. The benefits brought by EMS in the context of beauty salons are:
- activation of the blood circulation,
- improvement of skin textures,
- the reduction of cellulite,
- weight loss.
These results, attested to by many professionals, are achieved when the materials used are of high quality and supported by EMS experts.
i-Motion: simply the best on the market!
This is why EMSPRO’s experts have chosen to work with the i-Motion product line for aesthetic and paramedical professionals. i-Motion develops EMS solutions:
- made with the best materials;
- designed by engineers and specialized technicians;
- declined for each specific use.
The i-Motion range of solutions is known for :
► his many international awards,
► glowing testimonials from convinced professionals
► certifications that few EMS equipment manufacturers can claim.
EMS models for different aesthetic treatments
In addition to its traditional electrostimulation suit, i-motion has developed a range of tools for aesthetic care: i-model, i-shape, i-sculpt.
Each tool has its own purpose and objectives to achieve.
All these revolutionary tools will be presented at the Estetica 2023 booth. Our specialists will explain their uses, advantages and functions. You can also discover them on the EMSPRO website:
- i-model: the combination that tones, reduces cellulite, activates fat loss and remodels the silhouette.
- i-shape: the solution that activates fat elimination, muscle mass gain and skin toning.
- i-sculpt: the solution that eliminates fat and tones muscles simultaneously thanks to high-intensity electromagnetic pulses.
EMSPRO + I-Motion: guaranteeing the best services to Pros
EMSPRO is the exclusive distributor of i-Motion solutions in the Benelux. But EMSPRO defines itself as much more than a distributor: EMSPRO positions itself as a true partner of the professionals of the well-being, the beauty and the health.
For each expectation of professionals, EMSPRO offers different solutions adapted to their needs, through many services:
- purchase OR leasing,
- Reactive after sales service,
- support for the implementation of i-Motion products,
- Follow-up in the form of coaching on the use of the solutions but also on the profitability of investments,
- training to use the best electro-stimulation techniques.
EMSPRO's 2 major strengths:
- EMSPRO is the exclusive distributor of the best EMS products in the Benelux;
- EMSPRO’s staff is not made up of marketing experts: our staff is made up of fitness and care professionals. Our pros are well aware of the solutions they offer to other professionals.
You and us, we speak the same language! 😉
Don't wait any longer, come and get information about the EMS
Whether your salon or your structure is in full expansion or in temporary difficulty, the EMS will obviously revolutionize the practice of your profession and considerably increase the satisfaction of your customers.
How to get to the exhibition?
Car: Brussels Ring Road R0, exit 7A “Expo”.
Train – Metro : Brussels South Station + metro line 6, stop Heysel
Bus: lines 84 and 88
Streetcar: lines 7, 51 and 93
Entrance Brussels Expo – Atomium side Parking B, parking T and parking M: Avenue Impératrice Charlotte, 1020 Brussels
Entrance Brussels Expo – Brussels Ring side (R0, exit 7A) Follow the signs Parking C, Brussels Expo.